NORTH WILDWOOD ─ Called the “most significant” commercial endeavor in decades, BG Capital’s site plan for the Seaport Pier Redevelopment got a green light Nov. 9. The North Wildwood Planning Board held a special hearing, offering team members of BG Capital an opportunity to present its site plan and forum for public comment.
North Wildwood landmark Westy’s Irish Pub has reopened, mere days after its sale by the West family to new owners who plan to keep the concept but change the name to The Inlet on Olde. Puri Garzone’s family lived across Walnut Street from the bar-restaurant, the site of Cozy Morley’s long-ago Talk of the Town and later the We Two Inn.
Last year we received over 4000 great photos.
We would like to invite you to enter the best photos you have of your vacation in
NEW for 2017 – Send us your videos by posting them on directly on our page.
We appreciate all our fans and the support and the great photos you submit.
Thank you for following us these past 5 years and making us the #1 Facebook page in The Wildwoods.
Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theboardwalkblog
How to enter the contest:
* Email us the best photos you have ever taken in The Wildwoods to email@example.com
Post your videos directly on our page here https://www.facebook.com/theboardwalkblog/
* We will give you credit every time we post one of your photos or videos.
* Send us all the photos or videos you want.
*The more you send the more chances you have to win.
* Contest ends on January 31st, 2018 – winner will be announced after all photos have been posted. (around March 1st, 2018)
* All photos will be posted as public domain and may be used in one of our videos.
What will you win?
1. Pizza dinner for 4 on the boardwalk at the pizza restaurant of your choice during the summer of 2018, with Bob Ingram, Gigi, and Tony Deutsch!
2. 4 Tramcar Tickets
3. A copy of the 2013 Wildwood Documentary DVD ” Boardwalk II” Autographed by Bob Ingram
4. A blog post about meeting you and photos at lunch!
How is the winner picked?
The winner is picked by a committee of 5 people. We will post the top 10 photos in each category.The winners will be picked from the top 10 and all will be posted on our facebook page at www.facebook.com/theboardwalkblog
The Union League will formally acquire the Sand Barrens Golf Club in Swainton, N.J., on Oct. 16, at which point the property will begin to be known as the Union League National Golf Club, the Philadelphia social organization said in an email to members Thursday.
We experienced two loud log booms followed by Jets heard overhead about 10:30 today.
We have reports on our Facebook page from many people from all over South Jersey. Stay with us for updates on this braking story.