THURSDAY – 9/20/12
– Golf Tournament at 7:30am at Wildwood Country Club
– Amateur boxing – 7:00pm at the Irish Music Tent at The Point at Moore’s Inlet. For advance ticket sales contact John Gallagher at 215-465-1778. Tickets are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 at the door.
Call (609) 729-0075, 1-800-IRISH91 or visit cmcaoh.com for more info on festival events
FRIDAY – 9/21/12
– 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Food, Vendors & Refreshments
-11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. – Live Outdoor Entertainment on Olde New Jersey Avenue
SATURDAY – 9/22/12
– 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Food, Vendors & Refreshments;
– 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. – Live Outdoor Entertainment on Olde New Jersey Avenue
– 5K Run & 1 Mile Walk – 8am at 1st and Olde New Jersey Avenue. For advance reservations please visit Owen’s Pub, 119 East 17th Street, North Wildwood
– Brian Riley Pipe Exhibition – 10:00am at 8th Street Field (8th and Central Avenues). Come see six of the best pipe bands on the east coast.
– Irish Dance Lessons – Free – 11am-1pm; Anglesea Volunteer Fire House, 2nd and Olde New Jersey Avenues.
SUNDAY – 9/23/12
– 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Food, Vendors & Refreshments on Olde New Jersey Avenue
– Catholic Mass – St. Ann’s Church – Notre Dame de la Mar Parish (2900 Atlantic Avenue in Wildwood) at 10:30 am
– Parade – begins at 12:30pm at 24th and Surf Avenues – proceeds North on Surf to Spruce and Olde New Jersey Avenues
2nd and Olde New Jersey Ave – Along Surf Ave. to 26th Ave.; Additional service through Wildwood and Wildwood Crest – ALL WEEKEND LONG!
For bus info call (609)884-5230 or visit www.gatrolley.com
IRISH MUSIC TENT AT THE POINTE
* Continuous live entertainment on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 a.m, featuring…
Derek Warfield & The Young Wolftones
Sean Fleming Band
Highland Rovers Band
2U (The worlds second best U2 show!)
Fitzpatrick School of Dance
Plus: “Irish Pipers” & Reilly Raiders,” Irish Dancers, and more…